Add:High-Tech Development Zone, Feicheng, Taian, Shandong, China
Short Fiber Geotextile
Use of Short Fiber Geotextile 1. High strength, due to the use of plastic tape, can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions. 2. Corrosion resistance, in different pH and soil and water, Short Fiber Geotextile will endure corrosion for a long time. 3. To have a space...
Use of Short Fiber Geotextile
1. High strength, due to the use of plastic tape, can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions.
2. Corrosion resistance, in different pH and soil and water, Short Fiber Geotextile will endure corrosion for a long time.
3. To have a space between the permeable flat, Short Fiber Geotextile has good permeability.
4. Good microbiological resistance, no damage to microorganism or moth.
5. Construction is convenient, because the material is light and soft, so transportation, laying and construction are convenient.
6. Complete specifications: width of up to 6 meters. Is currently the most wide products, mass per unit area: 100-600g/ square meters.
Function: high breaking strength, up to 20KN/m, good creep resistance and corrosion resistance.
Short Fiber Geotextile can play the role of filtration, drainage, isolation, protection and reinforcement in water conservancy, dams, roads, airports, buildings and environmental protection projects.
Effect of Short Fiber Geotextile
The terylene short fiber needled geotextiles are used to isolate the building materials (such as soil and sand, soil and concrete) with different physical properties (size, distribution, consistency and density, etc.). Make the two or more materials do not lose or mix, maintain the overall structure and function of the material, and enhance the carrying capacity of the structure.
When the water flows from the fine soil layer to the coarse soil layer, the good permeability and water permeability of the polyester staple fiber needling geotextiles are used to make the water flow through, and the soil particles, fine sand and small stones are effectively carried, so as to keep the stability of soil and water engineering.
Polyester staple fiber needle punched Short Fiber Geotextile has good water conductivity. It can form drainage channels inside the soil and discharge excess liquid and gas in the soil structure.
Using polyester staple fiber needle punched Short Fiber Geotextile to enhance the tensile strength and anti deformation ability of the soil, and enhance the stability of the building structure, to improve the quality of the soil.
When the water flows to the soil, it will effectively spread, transmit or decompose the concentrated stress, prevent the soil from being damaged by external force, and protect the soil.
Such works as conservation, sports hall, embankment protection, hydraulic building isolation, Sui Dong, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection and so on.
It has high tensile strength, good penetrability, breathability, high temperature resistance, freezing resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance and no moth eaten.
Polyester staple fiber needle punched geotextile is a widely used geosynthetics. Reinforced and highway pavement widely used for Railway Subgrade