Add:High-Tech Development Zone, Feicheng, Taian, Shandong, China
Retaining Wall Reinforcement Grid
Retaining Wall Reinforcement Grid is made of high molecular polymer material through following several processes: extrusion, forming and punching, then, longitudinal and lateral stretching.
Retaining Wall Reinforcement Grid is made of high molecular polymer material through following several processes: extrusion, forming and punching, then, longitudinal and lateral stretching. It has considerable tensile strength in longitudinal and lateral directions. This structure can effectively bear and diffuse forces on soil. It is applicable to large area permanent load bearing foundation as a reinforce way.
Retaining Wall Reinforcement Grid is widely used in reinforcement fields: Such as to reinforce dyke and roadbed, side slope, tunnel wall, large airport, parking lot, pier freight yard, etc.
2. Product Specification:
3. Product Application:
1. To Increase the bearing capacity of the roadbed.
2. To Prevent road surface and foundation from sinking or flawing
3. Convenient construction saves time and labor
4. To Prevent culverts from flawing.
5. To Enhance earth slope.
6. To Decrease underlayer thickness.
7. It can be applied in mining and tunnel reinforcement.
4. Product Qualification: CE/ISO.
5. Product Packing and Delivery:
Package: Rolls with Black straps, or as customer’s request
Delivery: 3 weeks for a 40HQ.