Add:High-Tech Development Zone, Feicheng, Taian, Shandong, China
PP Woven Geotextile
Dageng brand woven geotextile mainly have two types according to material, PP(Polypropylene)or PE(Polyethylene). It is made of PP/PE flat yarn, through circular weaving machine, with one group yarn at the warp direction and another group at the weft direction.
Dageng brand woven geotextile mainly have two types according to material, PP(Polypropylene)or PE(Polyethylene). It is made of PP/PE flat yarn, through circular weaving machine, with one group yarn at the warp direction and another group at the weft direction. The woven geotextile thickness and density is determined due to different range of application. Usually woven geotextile made of PE is used on top of green house and PP woven geotextile is used in construction. Woven geotextile has very strong tensile strength, with warp direction stronger than weft direction. This product is of very good stabilization. Taking advantage of PP woven geotextile’s good air and water water permeability, sand lost can be better avoided. Due to the net structure made of amorphous fiber system, the mesh of the PP woven geotextile is not easy to be blocked since it has top adaptability and move ability.
PP Woven Geotextile has below feature:
1. Good tensile strength and elongation rate;
2. Excellent water permeability performance;
3. Excellent microbiological degradation resistance and UV resistance;
4. Light and soft and convenient for installation.
For Dageng brand PP Woven Geotextile, we have different grades due to customer’s requirement upon tensile strength. Our star product is of CE certified and mainly for Europe markets, with the roll size of 4.5m*100m 80g.
1. Reinforcement: Used on highway, railway, airport, slop and other rock project, dispersing the pressure on the base, limit the movement of the soil and rock, enhance the base stabilization;
2. Protection: Protecting the river bank from the erosion of wind, wave, tide and rain, and also preventing water and soil loss of rive bank, slope as well as river bottom;
3. Filter function: Used as filter layer on dam, river and sea coast retaining wall;
4. Weed control: Used in garden or landscape or vegetable garden for weed control and block.
5. Used as silt fence.
6. To produce woven geobags, used to reinforce the groud and embankment, and efficiently control sediment.
Product Packing and Delivery
Roll Width: 1m-6m
Roll Length: 50m or 100m or as required.
Wrapping: Woven plastic fabric
Delivery Time: Within 30 days from order confirmation